NEW! Building Reports Inspection Solution!
S.A.I., Inc. is proud to announce that S.A.I., Inc. has partnered with BuildingReport.Com™ to bring you the latest in inspection reporting solutions. Comprehensive data collection via handheld scanner ensures accurate, precise and efficient testing of your fire alarm system. Third party verification provides verifiable results that are both protected and secured. This comprehensive and cost-effective solution uses web-based technology to provide you with the inspection information you need when you need it.
Why should I have my fire alarm system Inspected?
- NFPA Code (nfpa 72) requires that you regularly test & inspect your fire alarm system.
- State and local codes generally have some requirement for fire alarm testing
- Many insurance carriers require proof of regular testing and may potentially reject claims without proof of regular testing.
- Minimize false alarms – many jurisdictions charge fines for multiple false alarms.
- Peace of mind that you are proactively protecting your tenants and customers.